Rhino Solar Makes Waves at Splash! 2016
Boss Solar recently attended the 2016 SPLASH! Pool and Spa show at the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre to Pre-Launch Rhino Solar, Australia’s first rigid panel solar pool heating system.
The 2016 SPLASH! Show was the biggest pool and spa trade show ever held in Australasia. There were more exhibitors, floor-space and visitors than ever before. With over 2,400 visitors in attendance, the team at Boss were inundated and sometimes overwhelmed by people wanting to know more about the revolutionary new system. With interest from both local and international suppliers, Rhino Solar is set to alter the landscape of solar pool heating forever.
Five years in the making, Rhino Solar has taken a lot of intense research, development and investment, with many agreeing that it has definitely been worth the wait. Manufactured by Boss Solar – the Australian Experts in Solar Pool Heating – Rhino Solar has been specifically designed and formulated to withstand the harsh Australian climate. With low maintenance requirements and a 30 year manufacturer’s warranty*, Rhino Solar is set to revolutionise the Australian and International pool heating industry. Boss Solar has combined an innovative modular design with cutting edge PEX-b materials and MultiLayer technology, to give the industry a new leader in performance and longevity. Engineered by our pool heating experts, this seriously tough system is a World first in innovation for Rigid Panel Systems.
- Australian Made: using the latest manufacturing techniques and Australian high quality standards; all other Panel Systems are imported from overseas.
- Co-Extruded using PEX-b: Pex-b offers improved resistance to heat, UV, abrasions, crack growth, extreme weather, vermin and freeze cracking.
It also provides superior impact strength and no long-term stress deformation, distortion or creep. PEX-b also provides 3.5 times better heat transfer than PP – the number 1 requirement of a panel.
- Modular ‘Flat-Pack’ Construction: Rhino Solar is Australias first modular panel system – Enabling you to gain the advantages of a customisable, ‘Flat-Pack’ system.
Rhino Solar is available in 5 panel header lengths and 3 collector lengths; this allows for 15 different panel size combinations ranging from 1.1m2 to 12.5m2.
This Modular design results in:
- Greater Design Flexibility
- Significant Savings in Warehouse Space
- Export Greater Quantities
- Dramatically Reduced transport costs
- Less Panel Connections Required
- Ability to Maximise Any Roof Shape or Space
- Lower Installation Cost
- Ease of Serviceability
- Extended Panel Lengths
Rhino Solar offers many advantages for both the pool installer and pool owner. With the machinery starting to arrive, the team at Boss are looking forward to officially launching Rhino Solar early next year.
Following the success of the SPLASH! Show the team at Boss will be attending the 2016 Piscine Global trade show in Lyon from the 15th to the 18th of November stand number 5C94. Please let us know if you or anyone you know will be attending the show, we would love to catch up for some drinks and to discuss Rhino Solar.
Want to know more about Rhino Solar? Visit the Rhino Solar webpage